You will love this natural pillow !
-Organic buckwheat hulls
100% made in Quebec.
For hygienic reasons, this item is a final sale, so it cannot be exchanged of refunded, unless there is a manufacturing defect.
6 sizes available:
- 73930: Very small (kids): 29.4 x 39.2 cm (12 x 16 ") - 1.5 kg of buckwheat hulls;
- 73931: Small: 34.3 x 49 cm (14 x 20 ") - 2,5 kg of buckwheat hulls;
- 73932: Standard: 58.4 X 45.72 cm (23 X 18 ") - 3,5 kg of buckwheat hulls;
- 73933: Large format: 71.12 X 50.80 cm (28 X 20 ") - 5 kg of buckwheat hulls;
- 73934 : Mini Body Pillow : 61 X 30,48 (24’’ x 12’’) - 2kg of buckwheat hulls - this body pillow comes with a cover made out of Plain Light Grey Organic fabric ;
- 73935: Body Pillow: 121.9 X 30.5 cm (48 X 12 ") - 4 kg of buckwheat hulls - this body pillow comes with a cover made out of Plain Light Grey Organic fabric;
Many benefits for your health:
- Naturally clears mites and hypoallergenic
- Adjustable height
- Good support neck, head and body
- Washable lining
Maintenance of the envelope and the cover:
-Machine wash in cold water
-Hang to dry or machine dry in the permanent press cycle
- It is strongly recommended to avoid tumble drying
- Do not use bleach
- Iron at medium temperature as needed
- Soften with each wash
- Refresh the pillow by regularly exposing it to sunlight, outside or near a window
- Do not leave the pillow outside in bad weather
- After a few years, spread the shells on a large sheet and shake to loosen the dust
- Remove a portion of the husks if the pillow is too high
- Place the zipper pillow up and remove one cup of shells at a time until the desired height is reached
- Place the removed husks in a paper bag for later use
* Remove the buckwheat hulls from the lining before washing, never wet the hulls.